Seedball Bird Mix
Click Image for Gallery
- Winner of "Gift Of The Year 2017" & "Best New Gardening Product 2017". Seen on the BBC, The Guardian, and sold at Kew Gardens.
- Seedball is SUPER SIMPLE GARDENING: No Need To 'Plant', Just Scatter On Top Of Soil. No digging required.
- 100% UK made and manufactured. Tin packaging is locally manufactured by the last tin can maker in London and powered with the help of a solar farm on their factory roof. Only peat-free compost is used, and all wildflower seed is sourced from Flora Locale accredited suppliers. Flowers March to November.
- BIRD MIX was created in collaboration with scientists at the Natural History Museum, this mix includes wildflowers that are perfect for attracting birds to our gardens to feed on seeds and insects. According to the RSPB, a lack of habitat and food abundance has lead to huge decline (over 50% in the last 45 years) of many common UK garden bird species.
- BIRD MIX is designed to feed the birds for you, and is a much more sustainable option to buying bagged bird feed! The careful selection of plants will boost the food supply for a wide range of birds including goldfinches, blue tits, chaffinches, greenfinches, robins, starlings, increasing the number of birds seen in your garden. Whilst in bloom the flowers will attract insects that many birds feed on, while birds will also feed directly on the plants and seeds themselves.
- Each ball contains approximately 30 seeds per ball, and each tin will provide coverage for 1 square metre in a garden, or 3-5 medium sized pots. Best scattered in Spring or Autumn.