Seedball Herb Mix
Click Image for Gallery
- Winner of "Gift Of The Year 2017" & "Best New Gardening Product 2017". Seen on the BBC, The Guardian, and sold at Kew Gardens.
- Seedball is SUPER SIMPLE GARDENING: No Need To 'Plant', Just Scatter On Top Of Soil. No digging required.
- 100% UK made and manufactured. Tin packaging is locally manufactured by the last tin can maker in London and powered with the help of a solar farm on their factory roof. Only peat-free compost is used, and all wildflower seed is sourced from Flora Locale accredited suppliers. Flowers March to November.
- HERB MIX is a collection of scrumptious cooking herbs. The perfect addition to a kitchen garden. Best scattered early Spring to late August.
- Basil:(Ocimum basilicum) Aromatic annual or biennial with bright green leaves and tubular white or pink-tinged flowers.
- Chives: (Allium schoenoprasum) Bulbous herbaceous perennials with a strong onion or garlic scent with star-shapes or bell-shaped flowers.
- Dill: (Anethum graveolens) Its leaves are invaluable for cooking: its flowers for decorating salads and arranging, and its seeds for salads, baking and tagines.
- Parsley: (Petroselinum crispum) Aromatic biennials with broad leaves and small white or pale green flowers.
- Sweet Marjoram: (Origanum majorana) Leaves and flowering sprigs are popular in Greek and Italian dishes, where they are best used towards the end of the cooking process.